Friday, January 7, 2011

Live Like a Hot Chick

I am truly fortunate and humbly in gratitude to be surrounded by and working mostly with women, whom I prefer to call Goddesses and Queens.

In fact over the past 10 years since I have been coaching, approximately 95% of my practice has been focused with women.

While I was growing up and learning about energy and spirituality, I was typically the youngest and at the same time, typically the only male. So I consider myself to have lived a blessed life amongst many Goddesses and Queens.

Recently, a friend/colleague/client sent me this description from a book she is reading - Thank you to RM for sending this through.

This very accurately describes the way any women should feel when she is coming from her soul and as such her authentic and centred state. Although I have not read the book, my sense is that it would be a good one for any women wanting to further enhance her ability to both be feminine and powerful, natural and authentic.

Here is a quote from the book:

“Hot Chick” (definition): A confident woman. She knows what she wants and gets it. She is aware of her flaws, but she doesn’t obsess over them and instead thinks that maybe (just maybe) they actually add to her unique beauty. She is passionate. She loves life. She is comfortable in her own skin and owns her sexuality, but uses it purely for good.

She does not use other women as her enemy and competes only with herself to do her best at all times and to be her best at all times. She is forthright, honest, and disarmingly herself. She is having fun, and she is sexy, and you just want to be around her to soak up some of these good vibes.

She isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t care because she is hot... (From the book "Live Like a Hot Chick" by Jodi Lipper and Cerina Vincent)

If you have read this or plan to, then do leave a comment below. Let us know how it was and what you enjoyed most from the book!

My humblest regards:),
Joshua

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this Joshua, I am going to pick this book up, it sounds inspiring and strengthening. Exactly what every person needs, woman or man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an interesting definition of a "Hot Chick." I am curious to know how she further explains this woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brianna!
    Good to hear you!
    And definitely... from what I have heard everyone who has read loves it! Feel free to mention some highlights from it once you read it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cherene!

    Welcome to my blog. The author is really speaking to a true Goddess of a woman... connected, loving, confident, and at peace... and of course playful.

    Essentially this is what I would call sexy at its core. Some would also say this is elegance and charming personified.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, I am keen to hear what else those women have to say. This is what everyone women wants to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Clare and welcome!

    Definitely! I have already heard from many who saw this short description of a Hot chick and are now buying the book!
    If you do, let us know what you think and any inspired thoughts from it!

    ReplyDelete